Thursday, August 19, 2010

A day late, but t we got it.

Hey,

Sorry I am writing today and you didn't get a letter yesterday... the library was closed and we called the APs and they told us to do it today. So that's why I'm doing it now.

Well transfers are next week... we'll find out Mon or Tues, and I'll let you know on Wed if I am staying or not. I can see me staying or leaving. And I am not sure what'll happen.. I don't think I'd mind either. I just hope IF is stay ... I get a new companion. He's starting to really irritate me. Its hard being with someone 24 hours a day for weeks on end. But I'll survive.

So I will be here another week if you want to send me that card, thank you for doing that for me. Also tell Dad I did get his letter and tell him thank you SO much for me.

It sounds like Carson and Brady are still just dorks! But I miss them a lot. I miss you all more than I can explain. It also sounds like you all are really busy too. That's good.. I know that being busy helps from missing people more than normal.
I know that working has helped me feel better.

Your reading the New Testament? That's cool. I am reading the Book of Mormon again for the fourth time since I came out... its great. I love it. After I finish it again I will start studying the Doctrine and Covenants and the Church History. I want to know more about Joseph Smith and the revelations he recieved.

I haven't had headaches half as much as I used to if at all... so that's good.. and my ankle is basically back to normal... I can't rotate it as fully as I used to and it clicks ...when I do rotate it...but it doesn't hurt. So its fine.

I had the most amazing personal study this morning... I was reading in Preach My Gospel in chapt 10 on improving my teaching skills... and I kept thinking about the woman we'll be seeing tonight and I know exactly what we are going to talk about. I can't describe it but I know that the Holy Ghost was teaching me this morning.. it was incredible... I loved it. Sorry I can't explain it more but it was great.

Tell Bethany and Tylynn and their families that I got both of their packages and to thank them very much for everything and their prayers and their support. I would write them but I've forgotten to get stamps the past two weeks.. but I'll get some today.

I love you all very much and inform you about transfers.
Your in my prayers.
Take care!

Your son,
--Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment