Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family,

Well, things have been going pretty well lately. There is one bonus to be living with the missionaries who are now serving in a previous ward that I did because I am able to easily find out the progress of those people that I was close to. I don't know if you remember when I asked for you to send me the Work and the Glory dvds for Sister Hunt, but anyways.. while I was there we started to teach her granddaughter. But it was always so hard to get a hold of the family. But she was finally baptized this past Saturday. It was cool to be able to see her go through with that. Elder Franklin, Sister Wilkerson, and myself sang a three part harmony of I Need Thee Every Hour for the baptism. It went pretty well. Elder Franklin is a pretty good singer. I enjoyed doing that... I was nervous because I haven't done anything like that in a while, but I survived.

I also have a question.. I have ripped a hole in the slacks that I bought from a thrift store and there aren't many close here and they take way to much time getting to them on P-days. So I was wondering if you could, when you get the chance, maybe let out those slacks that I got from Missionary Mall in the waist a little bit and send those to me? Would you do that, for me? For your loving son, who loves you so very much? (Man, I miss doing that.) I really would appreciate it a lot though. Thank You!

So things have been going very well.. I really think that the ward is warming up to the missionaries more here. When I first got here the ward and the missionaries relationship wasn't that great for some reason... I do not know but its getting better which is awesome.
We had four less-actives and one investigator to our Gospel Principles class yesterday which was cool.. it was a great lesson. I thought we did great. The lesson was on Faith. And then we taught in Elders Quorum about Missionary Work.. so we've been doing a lot of teaching. Its good though. I love teaching.

So that's about it.. I can't think of much else to tell you..
OH! besides our investigator has an 8 foot pet boa constrictor. and he let us feed him a rat! it was disgusting but so cool at the same time! I'll show you the video sometime! it was sweet!

I love you and take care! Thanks for everything.
Oh and on Wed. I hit 18 MONTHS! that's so crazy! But that's life I guess..

Your son and brother
-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment