Thursday, May 19, 2011

A little late, sorry.

Family,

Well.. that was a great phone call. I was very excited to hear all of your voices. I am glad things are going well despite the fact that.. not much is going over there... but hey at least what little is going on is good.

So while Elder Akaka was talking to his family I fell asleep in Bro. Smiths recliner.. I was apparently asleep for about an hour and a half.. But it felt awesome.. It was nice to finally get some needed rest.

So last night was a good night as well.. after we got back to our area from calling we realized that we were very close to running out of gas.. so we parked the car.. just in time too.. and started walking the rest of the evening.. it was a warm night though..
Today we woke up to rain and clouds.. but that's okay with me because I love this weather. Its nice and cool.

Well I'm sorry I don't have too much else to say.

Thanks for everything you all are always in my prayers and I love you all very much.

I love you.
Your son and brother,
--Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment