Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jul 11

Family,

So yeah things have been going pretty well.. We do have our baptism this weekend on Saturday.. So be thinking about me at 7 o'clock on Saturday night.. we'll be helping another of God's children come closer to Jesus Christ through baptism.. I am very excited.

But things have been going pretty good. We've found a lot of new people to teach so we're trying to get them to continue meeting with us on a regular schedule. I am hoping for the best.

Yeah it is pretty crazy to think about Carson being a Senior.. because I STILL don't feel old enough to be out of high school.
A funny thing happened while in Elder's Quorum yesterday.. I taught the Gospel Principles class and Elder Shawhan taught the EQ lesson... and the lesson he taught was on Eternal Families..
So I've always had the thought that I am going to wait to get married until after I am mostly finished with school and then wait until I am done to have kids.. but I thought it was interesting how every one in the class started talking about not waiting for any of that... So I've really had my opinion changed on it.. granted I am not going to get married as soon as I get home, one reason being I have NO idea who the right person is..., and I am probably not going to have kids right after I get married but we'll see what the Lord has in mind for me... You know I've always been terrified about my future but I know that as I trust in the Lord that He'll help me and that everything will be okay. Sorry ... talking about Carson being a Senior and me not feeling old enough reminded me of that.. .I know it seemed a bit random.. but oh well..

So tonight we are going and staying the night with the Zone Leaders of the Meeker Zone in Rifle, because in the morning we have a Zone Leader Council in Frisco. So we'll see what'll happen there.. I am pretty excited.. even we have to spend a whole day up there and not working.. it'll still be good.. We talk about how the Mission is doing and how it can be better. and what we're gonna do to help.

But things have been going pretty good. I will let you know how the baptism went and I'll send all of those pictures next week.

Thanks for everything you all do for me.
I can truly feel your prayers everyday.

Take Care! I love you all!

Your son and brother,

--
-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment