Monday, February 22, 2010

Here he is again...

Mom and Dad and Brady and Carson,
This is pretty exciting! The other Elders moved out. So E. Englund and I have the WHOLE two bedroom apartment to ourselves.
Yeah I'll miss them, E.Remington more than E. Johnson. E. Johnson just loved to argue and the ONLY thing he talked about was wrestling. I will miss E. Remington cuz he was really cool and he is from Rexburg! It as always fun talking to him about home.
But once they left E. Englund and I SUPER-CLEANED the apartment. It has NEVER been this clean before. It feels nice.
Yesterday on PDay we played soccer. I forgot how fun it was. I really truly regret not sticking with it through high school. I am pretty sore today. But I am glad I played. It was a blast.
Other than that (and what I told you in the email) nothing new has happened.
Tell Carson I'm proud of him with is rugby and that I am going to try to weigh more than him when/by the time I get home. I'm getting there. Still @ 140 lbs but I'm growing!
Sister Hamilton says I can't leave this area until I weigh at least 150lbs. So 10 more lbs.
Tell Brady he'd better not grow so much that I don't recognize him. But I know he will anyways.
I love you all! Gotta get to work! Talk to you soon!
Love you! Your son and bro,
Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment