Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another short letter from my sonshine

I am going to write you a letter about my neat experience with Brian because it'll take too long. It was amazing. It really helped me realize that the LORD do amazing things even through the smallest things I do. I'll let you know.
Another cool little side note... I told you about Trent Hill, he's the non-member cop guy we've been teaching? The day before we first met with them... Sister Hill (our ward's YW president) had a blessing because they've been trying to two years to get pregnant and haven't had any success. Well, we had dinner and lesson with them a few nights back and they gave us some exciting news. She is pregnant. And what's pretty neat about that is... they told us even before they told his parents... we were pretty honored and excited for them. It meant a lot that they trusted us telling us that.. Things have been going great with Trent ... he is so ready for this.. I can see him being an amazing member. His wife is awesome too.

Transfers are coming up next week so I will let you know next Wednesday if I'm staying or if I'm going. I really think I'll be staying and E. Englund is leaving. Whatever happens will be the LORD's will and will need to happen. I'll keep you informed.

Tell Carson and Brady (Brady especially because Carson is already pretty big) to not grow up TOO much these next two years... I still want LITTLE brothers when I get home.


Tell everyone I love them and keep them all in my prayers.
I Love you!

-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment