Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Up in the North part of Colorado.

Hello, everyone.


I am here in Craig, CO. Its a small town of about 9-10 thousand people... Its not too bad. My new address is:
833 Tucker St. Apt. B
Craig, CO 81625
My new Companion is Elder Hendrickson. He is from Thousand Oaks, CA. He's a good missionary.
Our area is the biggest, geographically, in the entire mission.
We cover Craig 2nd Ward, Craig 3rd Ward and..... wait for it.....the Baggs, WY Branch!!! ... I told you... it is a TINY town of 358 people.... with only two paved roads, one TINY grocery store, and one gas station. We only go up there once a week because it is 40 miles away... we also cover... Hayden which is 20 miles east of Craig, Brown's Park (right on the Utah Border) wich is 90 miles away from Craig, and Hamilton which is 15 miles south of Craig... so its a BIG area. But anyways... the members in the Branch, that I've met so far, are pretty amazing... very strong people. But I have a feeling I am going to be stuck here for half my mission... like I said I would.
The area is nice but I am having a problem.... We only have one really solid investigator... and all we have really done so far is TRACT... I HATE tracting. It is not an effective way to find people... granted the people here are very nice and friendly but still... no one is interested. Its been tough but I know I need to learn to love it because that's part of being a missionary.

Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment