Friday, April 9, 2010

From Craig Colorado.....

Elder Englund and Elder Landon before leaving for Craig Colorado....



Cam has since been transferred to Craig, Colorado. He and his companion Elder Hendrickson are now living with the Jones family.

Dear, Family

Well... first off last night we had to come in early (at 8:30) because it was storming so bad... the snow was literally blowing sideways. It was pretty bad. But anyways... we woke up this morning to about two feet of snow on EVERYTHING. That's Craig for ya. It was pretty bad.. we had to go and help Brother Jones pull his tractor/plow out of the snow... so I got to drive his nice big new yellow Jeep. It was pretty cool.
The Jones' have three dogs... ones name is Leroy, he's a hound/rottweiler mix... and he is ANCIENT. he's about 16 years old. and you can TOTALLY tell by just looking at him... it takes him a good two full minutes to completely stand up from laying down and his bark sounds like a rasp. Its sad.. then they have two Great Pyrenees pups... they are both about 6 months old but still pretty big. I forget one's name but the other is Rosco. They're pretty cool and we've become pals. I'll send you pictures.

I had a good Easter... I LOVED the package so much thank you.. I love the scriptures... I am going to get a glue stick today and clue all those in where they go... tell everyone thank you so much. And thanks for the picture, But tell Carson to shave... yes I can see that even on the picture! ;) and tell him to stop growing so I can be bigger than him when I get home... !!! The same with Brady.... he's gotten so tall! Holy Cow...
I loved watching conference it was amazing... the best part was.. Priesthood Session... I was sitting there and it hit me... All of my brother's are now bearers of the Lord's Holy Priesthood... I just started crying... it was an awesome feeling... I was so happy... and I thought of how happy that must make you feel, Mom... I found a scripture and I thought of you... It is Proverbs 22:6 (I think) ... it says... Teach your children the principles of the gospel and it will not leave them and they will not leave it... I love you all.

Things here haven't' been too bad... just same old same old. Just Snow and tracting.
I was sick Monday and Tuesday after Easter... I think it was from those Banquet frozen dinners... DON'T EAT THEM!! they made me super nauseous and gave me diarrhea. It was NOT fun... But I'm fine now... I have been getting small headaches quite a bit lately but nothing I can't handle...
Not much else... Thanks for everything I love you so very much.
MORONI 8:3
Your son,
Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment