Thursday, June 10, 2010

Short letter this week....

Family!!

How is everyone doing?! I am doing great. Transfers were last week and I am still here in Craig. But I am now Senior Companion. My companion's name is Elder Wilson. He's from Tooele (Too-illa), UT. He's been out one transfers less than I have. And so far we've gotten along great. I can tell we'll get a lot done this transfer.

We taught again in the Jail this morning, for the second time. It was great.. we had George and three others who wanted to come in a listen.. we taught them the Restoration. It was great. I am so excited to be able to do this once a week. I don't know... I guess the fact that we, two small and young missionaries, being in a closed room with four felons doesn't really scare me, they're all really nice and are great. Its been an awesome experience for me.

My foot is doing better... slowly but surely.. If i walk on it a lot throughout the day it hurts but that's about it. One of the members in the 3rd ward Bishopric works at the Hospital and he basically said to rest it as much as possible... ice it, take pain reliever when it hurts... the basics... but I'm doing fine.

We haven't been able to get to Tauna Ogden (the lunch lady) lately.. she hasn't been there. we've Tried several times. But we'll keep trying.

Not much else has happened lately. I'll let you know more next week.

I love you all. and pray for you daily.

--
-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment