Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Very short one.... not cool.

But at least he is looking so good and happy. Love him!!

Family,

Well, not much has happened in the past week... I can't think of much to tell you.. just the same old same old.
We are moving however. The members we live with have their daughter and grandkids coming so we need to be out within the next week and a half... I'll send you my address as soon as I can. You can still send mail to the other address because I'll get it.


I'm sorry this one is so short but we've got to go teach at the jail again this morning.. .and we've got to be there in 10 minutes.
I love you all and think about pray for you all the time.
Your son,
--
-Elder Cameron Landon


I think these are the culprits that hammered my Cameron in basketball, completely unintentional of course.

What a fun looking bunch of guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment