Saturday, November 13, 2010

He is so great.

Dear Family,

Well... I guess you could say that I am ready for my winter things... we had a little bit of snow about two weeks ago but then last week was really warm and it wasn't a problem. but now its cold again... I just kept forgetting to ask you to send them to me. So yes if you could send those to me I'd appreciate it, and if you could put my green hoodie back in with all the stuff too. Thanks. Don't over night them or prioriety ship them to me because that's expensive but if you could try to get them here before next wednesday that'd be great. Because tansfers are next week and I am about 99% sure I'm leaving. I kinda hope I am.. I need to see a new part of CO. The longer I'm here them more I want to come home... its hard to explain.. But I'm fine don't worry.
So yeah transfers are next week and I'll let you know what happens as soon as I can.


Well we are still just preparing things for Stephan's baptism. The preparations are coming along great. I am so excited and so is he.
When he had his baptismal interview by our Zone Leader I asked him if he'd like to say the opening prayer and he said he was too nervous. So I said it. He then had his interview, and afterwards we had a quick little lesson about what happens after his baptism and how its a lifelong commitment. At the end of the lesson I asked him if he was calm enough now to say the closing prayer and he did... But he said he wasn't sure what to say. We told him to go by the Spirit and say what's in his heart.
He said a great prayer. and when he was done he shivered.. and said... "I hope I can get used to getting these goosebumps I get when your around." We told him that that wasn't us it was the Spirit and it was his Heavenly Father telling him that He's proud of the decisions he was making. He said that he wants to feel that all the time. And he's excited that he can.
I can't wait for the rest of his family to feel all the too and realize the blessings far out weigh the "rules" or commandments. and we CAN be happier.

Thank you for everything again and as always. I love you all so very much. Please take care.
Your son and brother,

-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment