Monday, February 7, 2011


Family,

Things this past week were EXTREMELY frustrating... its like we just had a cancelled week. Elder Larsen ended up getting strep and pink eye so we were out of commission for monday evening and all day tuesday last week. Then Wed. we went to the Temple and after that we had a meeting with all the Zone Leaders the rest of the day. We also admist all of those meetings and sicknesses we had about 9 of our appointments cancel on us because of the "weather" it was a storm that had everyone freaked out. They even canceled church because of it.
I guess people don't know what to do if they get a lot of snow all at once. Usually here it snows... a little bit but then the next day it'll be melted so last week had them on edge.
So we weren't able to get a whole lot of work done last week... sadly.

Transfers are tomorrow... and Elder Larsen and I are both staying for another transfer here in Highlands Ranch. Which is alright I like the members here they're really nice and everything but I know by the end of this next one I'll be ready for a new area.

Here are some pictures from our aquarium trip. It is the one that you and Tyler went to. I recognized the logo from the shot glass you got me from there.Yes, I did get to feel and touch the sting wrays... they were pretty cool. It was pretty neat... although I am still trying to figure out why exactly they had a tiger there... it was cool though.

I got a letter the other day.. .from a girl named Alyssa Parkin. She's from a small town in Southern Utah and is currently attending BYU.. I have NO idea who she is.
But apparently her mom's side of the family is from Idaho Falls and the Ammon area. And they know Bishop Welker. So he talked her into writing me... So she did. I wrote her back... I thought that was interesting...
Something you could ask Bishop if you would... haha.

Well, thank you so much for everything. I'm sorry I can't think of much else to say.. but I hope all is well and I miss you! I love you all. Take care.

Your son,
-- Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment