Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
He is doing great!!!
We found a new home for the dog that was given to Cameron 6 weeks before he left for his mission. It just got to be to much work and he was destroying way to many things. This is in response to the letter we sent to Cam telling him we had to find a new home for Chief.


Hey,
That's okay about Chief.. I knew it was coming anyways.. I'm a little upset but I understand. I knew it would have been hard to go to school with him anyways.. Its okay. Tell Brady I'm sorry. I know he got pretty attached too. I hope he's now in a good home though.
Last Saturday was my first baptism!
Gabby Brooks was baptized by a former missionary that served here named Robert Mann. But whats really exciting... and what made me super nervous was... He asked me to do the confirmation. I did and it went good. I'm sending my first memory card home.
Well... we got transfer calls yesterday. And Elder Englund and I are staying together here in Grand Junction for another Transfer. It'll be good because we have a lot of good things happening and a lot of good potential investigators. Elder Englund is actually my new District Leader also. I'm pretty excited about that. So my mailing address is still the same. Unless they decide to move us into a member's home earlier than thought and if so I'll let you know. But if you could let everyone know that my address is still the same that'd be great. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment