Friday, July 2, 2010

Cam and his MTC companion, at a zone conference.

Family,
So we've moved in with Brother and Sister Ence. I love it, its so nice and they are very funny. I'll tell you more about them later... I don't have much time today because we've got to write a letter to our new Mission President, who comes in tomorrow. And I know I've got a lot to tell him... about our area and everything.
We visited these members who just moved here and they had the coolest dog. He is a 'Bug'. A Boston Terrier and a Pug mix... he was so cute... he looked just like a miniture Boxer... He was cute.

My new companion is a good guy... he's the exact opposite of Hendrickson... a little less acountable.. and doesn't exactly like the rules... but he and I get a long.. I get him working and its not that big of a problem. I've talked with him about a few things he needs to send home... and we've talked to the district leader about them and its all been taken care of. It's working out.
We might have two baptisms before the end of this transfer!

I heard something cool the other day and I really liked it. CTR doesn't only stand for "Choose the Right" but "Current Temple Recommend"
I liked that.

that's all I have for now but thanks for everything. I'm sorry this one is short and ... kind of Random... but its been a crazy week.. I'll tell you more later but I've got to write President Maynes now.

I love you
-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment