Thursday, July 29, 2010

We love having a missionary!!!!

Dear Family,

Well its sounds like your week has been as busy as ours... it seems we keep getting busier and busier. We just don't have enough time in the day to get everything done.

We've been getting things ready for Theresa's baptism like the Program and finishing up teaching the lessons.. only about two more. But she's moved the date to AUG 7th. I am very excited for this. Yesterday we took her on a tour of the church building with Sister Snow, the Relief Society President of Craig 2nd Ward. That was a big help. I know you've been busy with your calling also.

So today is kinda a anxious day for me because April Hitt, Ryan Hitt's mom, is going to court today to find out if she'll get custody of Ryan and whether or not her ex will have to go to jail for six months... so either she'll get custody of Ryan, written permission from her ex for Ryan to be baptized, or Ryan will have to wait until he is 18 to be baptized... so its a big day... I am nervous. So if he can, he'll be baptized within the next two weeks. I've been hoping and praying for everything to go alright. I'm really anxious because if he can be baptized he's asked me to baptize him... either in the next few weeks or when he's 18... so we'll see.

I sent off a letter today though. I think its the BEST letter I've written, if I do say so my self. I hope you like it... some things have happened to me that have really changed my life and given me a whole new perspective. I wanted to tell you in a hand written letter.

Well, Zone Conference was last Friday and it was great I love Zone Conference. I love hearing how I can become a better missionary. It really boosts my confidence. I love it.

Okay I have to go now I'll talk to you later. I love you so much

take care.
Your son,
--
-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment