Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hey, Family!
Well, I am still here and still kickin'!

I had the chance to meet President Maynes last Saturday. I had a personal interview with him and he just wanted to get to know us. He actually served his mission in Ireland and Scotland. I thought that was pretty cool. He's a great guy. He was a Seminary teacher his whole life... so he knows his scriptures. I think he and I will get along great.

The lessons with the guys in prison are going great. They're always very good. I love going there. Everyone in there are always really nice to us. Its neat.

My foot is back to normal... 100%... okay maybe like 95 % percent because I can't completely rotate it like I can my other ankle but it doesn't hurt or anything.

We have like 9 people that have said that they want to be baptized but they each have something that's holding them back. I know within the next one or two transfers that all of them will be baptized. I just hope that I am here to see it.. I am going to talk to President Maynes about keeping me here. I love it here.

Transfers are already a week away... that's insane to me!. I really hope I am staying. This area needs a good missionary with a good work ethic.
I love you all thanks for everything..!
Elder Cameron Landon

My boys do not lack in the self esteem department. (As this mom is shaking her head)

No comments:

Post a Comment