Monday, September 13, 2010

We love having a missionary!!!!

Family,

Hey there! Well I think I finally have a good companion! He's great! We get along awesome.. and he works! This is going to be a great transfer.

I don't know if I told you but do you remember the guy from Junction that I taught? Trent Hill? But he called me, in Craig, a few weeks ago and told me he was getting baptized! He called me and Elder Englund to let us know how much we helped him and meant to him. He was baptized last Saturday Sept. 4. He's amazing and that really motivated me to be better and able to find another investigator like that!

And a family we've been working with here in Craig, who've I've becaome really close to, Travis and Kriket McGruder, went to the temple on Saturday Sept. 4 to recieve their endowments! Travis has been a member for just over a year.. he was baptized in July of '09. They're great. They are ones I HAVE to come back and see... 1. to see them and 2. to prove them wrong! They don't think I'll come back because every missionary says they'll come back but never do. So I am going to be back in Craig soon after I get home.
Also I have gotten really close to the Robinson family. They might be moving to Twin Falls because Tina's daughter isn't that great of a mother and Tina might take full custody of her grand-daughters. That's where's she's at now. They're a great family.. I'm glad you got to meet them.

Things have been hectic lately because a few weeks ago they changed the ward boundaries here and now there are a lot of new people in 2nd ward coming from what used to be 1st ward. and now because 2nd ward is so big and 1st ward is so small... they had us hand over Craig 3rd ward to the 1st ward missionaries... so this whole transfer will be basically helping each other get to know people. I will really miss a lot of the people in third ward but I'll see them again.

Well that's about it... I love you all very much and pray for you all the time... you know that. I love you and miss you all. Take Care

Your son, brother and servant of the Lord,
- -Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment