Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OHHHH

Family,
Well, to quote someone I know.... "another week and.............. another week. Who knows what that means, I just wrote it." I have NO IDEA what that means either. It made me laugh though. Thanks.

I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. I wanted to show you some of the peope I've gotten to know here. I will be sending some more home soon.

I am excited about serving with Elder Vave.. even though this transfer is already half way over... they just keep coming faster and faster... I'll be home in no time. I hit 10 Months on Saturday. Can you believe it?

Thanks for the updates with everybody. I'm glad everybody's doing good. I miss seeing everyone... but I'll survive.

Well... I had a really crazy dream the other night... It was about Grandpa Neilsen. Elder Plunkett, Elder Vave and I were all driving to an appointment and then I see one of those Salt Lake Express vans driving by and I see Uncle Steve, his son Justin, and Grandpa Nielsen in it... I yell for Elder Plunkett to pull over. So we follow the van and once it stops I get out to see them... I hug Justin and Steve and then ask where Grandpa was. They said he wasn't there ... but I could then see him very clearly. I told Steve that he was there and he said..."Well tell him hi for us." and they walk away.. So I turn around and there is Grandpa Nielsen and He gives me the biggest hug I've had in my life. The crazy thing about it was that it felt so real I could literaly feel his arms around me. He told me how much he loves me, how much he misses me and how proud of me he is. .. Then I woke up. It was a great dream.. I know he was really telling me those things.. It was amazing.

Well I am sorry but I can't think of anything else to say at the moment. But I'll write you a hand written letter today. I love you and take care!
Your son
--
-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment