Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh my boy!!!!

Family,


So yes I am still in Craig and I think I am happy with that... I've made a lot of friends with the people here. I think I'll be fine staying here for another six weeks. I don't know if I'll want to leave next transfer or stay for one more go-around... we'll see... I realized if I stay for one more transfer after this one I will be here for 9 months and leave Craig on my year mark. That's crazy. Its still funny to me how I was here for the General Confrence in April and next General Confrence is the last Sunday this transfer.... I'll have been here for two General Confrences!

Also there is a member here who is leaving today, she just graduated from high school in May and is heading to Rexburg to start school. Her dad is going up on either saturday or friday and they are bringing a package to you for me. His name is Dave Robinson and his wife's name is Tina their numbers are 970-629-1181, that's Dave's and Tina's is 970-701-9562... So if you could maybe call them sometime soon and set up a time to meet to get that package I'd appreciate it. I hope you can get it all worked out.. I'm sorry to just dump something else on you like that but I thought you'd appreciate meeting someone I've come close to here. They're a great family, I love them.

My new Companion is a Polynesian. He's Tongan. But he's from Southern, CA. His name is Elder Vave (Vah-Vey) people have a hard time pronouncing his name. He's great. He and I get along perfectly. He is actually Elder Piutau's cousin. Elder Piutau was in my MTC district. He has four boys and four girls in his family and he's the youngest boy. He has been out one transfer less than I have. I think we'll be good together.

My new address here is 1167 School St. Craig, CO 81625.

Yeah we're still going to the jail here once a week, but now we're just teaching a less-active guy... George has been transferred to the Mesa Co. Jail in Grand Junction and Dustin no longer wants to see us. But that's alright ... it happens. Our other investigators are still slowly progressing but they're progressing... i am hoping we'll have another baptism soon... but that's what every missionary hopes for.

I really don't know what else to say. I'm sorry ... Not much excitment lately just the same old same old missionary work. And I'm still chuggin' along.
I love you all so very much and thank you for you prayers they mean the world!
Your son,
--
-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment