Wednesday, October 6, 2010

He is staying in Craig!!

Family...

I AM STAYING!!! CRAZY!!. I will be in Craig for six transfers... which is almost unheard of... that's a long time... over 8 months. Elder Vave and I are still together... but President Maynes has asked me to be the District leader. I hope I'm ready for it.
I am so excited to be staying because when we last left the Clark's in Baggs.. I told them it could be the last time I see them.. Stephen said that's too bad I wanted you to be here when I get baptized. So that's great! I am so excited...
We think if we work hard we could get between four to seven baptisms in the next six weeks... that is if the Clarks' daughters want to be baptized... I cannot wait!

I love you all and sorry this one is so short... but I am so excited about staying that I can't think of what else to say. I love you!

Your son,

-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment