Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dear Family,

I was thrilled to hear all of your voices... even if I didn't recognize all of them... (BRAY!! STOP GROWING... I want at least ONE brother smaller than me when I get home) But it truely helped me. A LOT. Thank you for making that the best phone call on my mission so far. It really helped.

So Transfers are tomorrow and last night and tonight we are just going around so Elder Ah Kiong can say good-bye to people. He's been here for about 6 months. And last night we went and saw the Crellin Family and they have a 13 year old girl and she was so excited about what their family got for Christmas that she HAD to show us... each person in their family got Nerf guns.. and so for the next 20 minutes Elder Ah Kiong, myself, her, the older sister and her dad were running around the house shooting eachother witht the nerf guns. It was really fun.

Well, I am really sorry but I don't really have anything else to say I said it all on Saturday. I love you all so very much. I miss you all a great deal. Thank you for everything.

With all my love,
Your son and brother,
--
-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment