Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weekly Cam letter

Family,

Nah, I'm fine now. I was pretty sick the rest of the week but it wasn't so bad that I didn't go out and work. It wasn't plesant AT ALL but it was bearable... I figured the Lord's work was more important.
Thank Nicole for the funny stories from Landon... I laughed pretty hard.. and the librarian lady looked at me pretty sternly... I needed a good laugh.

Last night was the night that the youth in the three wards here get together and play basketball and they sometimes bring their non-member friends... and one of the mothers asked the missionaries to go and play with them to show some of their friends that missionaries are normal people too and don't want to just 'shove the Gospel down their throats'. So we did that.. and I've gotten quite a bit better than what I used to... I'm still not great but I actually enjoy playing now... so we did that last night and today we played basketball and volleyball... so I am pretty sore. But I'll survive.

Well I'm off I've got to go and get some groceries and whatnot... I love you all, very much.
I'm praying for you everyday.

Your son,
--
-Elder Cameron Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment